miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

"Whenever I stopped those other weight loss programs, I gained all the weight back"



Finally, after 46 years of trying to lose weight, I'm now doing it in the correct way… with natural products!

I've always been obese. I'm now 57 years old, and I started dieting when I was 12.

In college, I got so upset with my weight that I went to see a doctor who was having great success with his patients losing weight. He prescribed all kinds of dangerous drugs, including one for my thyroid, which he never even checked. He started me on a low carb diet. I lost 120 pounds, but I started blacking out and started losing my hair. I stopped that treatment and gained the weight back.
I went to another doctor who put me on a shakes-only diet.

This time I lost 70 pounds, but became pregnant with my second child and gained all the weight back. I tried all sorts of diets over the years, but the weight always came back. At age 49, I tried again and started on more pills and injections with a new diet. I lost 80 pounds, but one night, with my son at my side, I suffered a stroke.

My neurologist told me that I just had to accept being overweight, so I gained my weight again. Finally, my best friend introduced me to Xyngular®. I couldn't imagine doing another program, but I have lost 62 pounds in 7 months and have kept it off! My goal is to lose at least 100 more pounds! This is the most amazing company with amazing products, thank you Xyngular!

- Elaine Baumgartner

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

http://www.leonardo-rivera.com

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario